Friday 6 February 2009

OMG it is already 2009

I am soooo lame. I didn't realize the change of year until a few days ago when it struck me that it is already February 2009! When did every thing passed by? Time is flying real fast that I am not in tune with its pace yet. I feel like old granny already... or I would insist that I am an old soul in a young body hehe

There were flurries of activities along the period of me returning from my holiday to now, so it is no wonder I lost count.... the crazy Honda pitch was definitely one (jet-lagged one week of intense overtime, holiday? what holiday?), then Christmas came knocking on the door (lovely proper English Christmas celebration with FFonz family in Luxembourg), New Year (freezing party in Amsterdam and the memorable moment of Viv leaving a token in NS 1st class carriage), and then now. Did I mention that now I am a junior planner? A busy fulfilling year indeed!

No comments: