Sunday 10 June 2007

Kate Moss' one shoulder dress for Top Shop

I fancy this piece of dress from Kate Moss' collection for Top Shop, very cute but unfortunately it is not suitable for my type of body. Nope, no matter how much I wish to be 5 cm taller every Christmas, Mr. Santa is not giving it to me. So I have to pass this, better luck to another girl. If you are interested, please hurry, it will only set you 50£ back and comes in black, white, and lemon. I wonder if they have Kate Moss collection in Top Shop Indonesia or they limit it to UK and the States.


3 comments:

MrsRance said...

top shop singapore carry "Kate Moss"

Julia said...

Ooo that is noce, because sometimes the collection is limited to certain regions or countries to my chag grin.

Anonymous said...

related post :
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/05/kelly-b-alana-one-shoulder-dress.html

best regard
katarashop