Monday 25 August 2008

Bla bla bla

I am having a slow day in the office. It is not as if I don’t have anything to do. I DO have tons of obligations to catch up to but somehow I just don’t feel like doing anything but continue reading my book, lazing around for awhile and then tinker around in the kitchen trying out my recipe. YES people, I LOVE COOKING now. No more lamenting over my garlic perfumed fingernails (still hate it though and poor Da Fonz has to put up with it) or crying over disastrous fried egg. Julia is now a battle-hardened amateur cook. Practices make perfect right? And I have had more than enough bad experiences to turn it right; I even have scars to prove my stupidity. Anyway I am not being coherent right now, I kept on daydreaming about my impending trip back to Indonesia. It has been 3 long years since the last time I saw my family. I am soooo homesick. Sometimes I just wonder how tall my sister and brother are, or would my parents still look the same… 4 more weeks to go! Hopefully I won’t be turning into a blubbering mesh when I see my family, which in return reminds me that I have a dental appointment this week (big groan and dramatic sob). Urgh I hate dentist.

No comments: