Sunday 21 October 2007

Diary of 20/10/07

I got my turban! I am so happy today that I managed to snatch 2 adorable shawls after prowling through the Jordan Market in Amsterdam along with the 'blink and you miss it' turban in H&M, acknowledgement to Modjo who happened upon it and pointed it to me. Grrr I hate living in smaller city with lesser access and options. The turban will get along exquisitely with the rest of my wardrobe to warm my cold cold ears (Yes, I am still moaning about missing the entire summer!). Now, I am still looking for the grey H&M poncho and H&M blue English boy school blazer, anyone who can help me? I haven't seen any of them in the Holland's branches.

It was also a 'blind shopping date' with the girls from FD Forum (Lorelai, Gretha, and Stephanie) who hail from Arnhem. It is a small world baby! Nice meeting you all :-) and we should do it again next time. My limbs are killing me! Too much walking however I truly enjoyed the atmosphere and the the weather was fine, a bit cold, but fine nevertheless. My heartfelt sympathy to England's rugby fans (yes, you too Prince W and Prince H), at least unlike the football team, England rugby managed to exceed everyone's expectation. I can imagine Da Fonz rolling his eyes when he heard my amateur assessment *grin* so I will end it here. It has been a long and busy day for me.

PS: Modjo, duh bagi-bagi yah klo gw ketinggalan majalahnya :-D

1 comment:

Lomar Dasika said...

I Wish i can wear long-wool-coat like ur friend on the right side...hehehehe...But not In Hot-Jakarta, obviously...^^