Friday 27 July 2007

Busy busy day

With so many activities in my schedule, lately I have been too lazy to update my blog. But I hope that I can find more time in the future. I’m so anxious these days, waiting for the new labour policy from the Dutch immigration department. It has been published on the 1st of July but unfortunately when I tried to clarify it, they told me that they are still anticipating the introduction of the policy (what do they mean with that?). So typical. I truelly dislike the idle waiting because it makes me feel so helpless. I am relying on this new policy so I can stay and work in the Netherlands. A big gamble. I miss my family however the urge to spread my wings and be more independent is strong. In the other hand I’m unwilling to leave my relationship. Difficult choice, I know that I can constantly count my father as my last safety net but my pride is appalled by such notion. I’ve always been disgusted by those money-sucking extended relations of mine, I refuse to become one of them! Cross my fingers that it will be successful.

No comments: